Thursday, October 17, 2013

2013-14 USC Salkehatchie Men's Basketball Team

2013-14 USC Salkehatchie Men's Basketball Team

The USC Salkehatchie Indians basketball season is right around the corner! After last year's first ever trip to the National Tournament in Hutchinson, Kansas the Indians are poised and excited to make a return trip in 2014.
Coach Garrett said, "We are small and fast, I know this team will be a special group. I have coached teams in the past that had the best talent but they didn't come together as a unit. I am excited about how this team works together, works hard in the gym. This may be one of my most focused groups ever, I hope everyone will come out and support us this year."
The Indians will kick-off the regular season on November 1st against Atlanta Metro on the road. The Indians will open at home on November 5th against Orangeburg Prep at 7:30 pm. To access the Indians complete schedule go to www.uscsalkathletics.com