Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays from the USC Salkehatchie athletic department


Hello everyone,

As we prepare to settle in for the holidays, I wanted to take a moment to wish you a merry holiday season. It is you the fans that make USC Salkehatchie one of the best junior college programs in the nation. I am well aware that in these economic times, it tough on everyone. I want to thank you for your continued support of our athletic programs. USC Salkehatchie has given many students from around our area and the state, a chance to further both their athletic and academic careers. I can't express to you in words the feeling I get each spring, when the graduates of USC Salkehatchie walk across the stage to get their diploma's. It is at that very moment each spring that everyone involved with USC Salkehatchie understands the importance of our being.


It is my hope in the new year if you haven't already done so, you will come to an athletic event and meet the fine young men and women that attend our university. If you come to an athletic event you will see young men and women that care about USC Salkehatchie, players that give their all in an effort to represent both themselves and USC Salkehatchie in such a respectable manner. I watch these young athletes at each sporting event and I see young people that want to succeed. Our athletes are some of the finest young people that I have ever met and I am proud to call them Indians.


Again, Happy Holidays from everyone at USC Salkehatchie! Don't forget, you can go to http://www.uscsalkathletics.com/ for more on USC Salkehatchie athletics!