Thursday, October 1, 2009

*Notice*


If you go to the "Official" USC Salkehatchie athletic website this week, www.uscsalkathletics.com you will notice that the feature players of the week section will remain unchanged.


I apologize in advance but my wife and I are expecting a new daughter at anytime, I am actually typing this from the hospital room. I will get all the information to Mrs. Dawn Rizer next week and this feature will resume.
I know that parents enjoy seeing their child on the site and we look forward to adding this feature each week. I will have updates from the games this weekend as soon as they become available. If you would like to get instant updates on games, please sign up for Twitter and you will get them instantly. Twitter is a free service that allows us to tweet from the games when a computer may not be available.


Again, we look forward to things being back to normal next week!!!


Go Indians!