Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Live Blog coming to The "Official" blog of USC-Salkehatchie Athletics

I am in hopes of starting a live blog on The Official USC Salkehatchie blog. First let me explain, a live blog is where fans, parents and others are afforded the opportunity to interact with me the blogger. If we are able to accomplish this task, we could be able to blog live from games here on campus. It is still in it's infantile stages and is something that will come in the future. I was so excited about it's possibility that I wanted to go ahead and let you the fan know that it could be coming soon.

If you click on the link below, you will notice that we are going to have a live blog test on Wednesday at 2 pm. I hope that you will join me for this test and together let's make USC Salkehatchie athletics "The best they can be".
Click Here