Saturday, June 20, 2009

*Set 2 of photo's from day 4 of USC Salkehatchie Youth Summer Camp *

On behalf of the University of South Carolina athletic department and USC Salkehatchie head baseball coach Bubba Dorman, we would like to thank you for your support of this year's camp. I want to personally thank you for sending your child to our camp and each and every child at the camp was such a pleasure, I have said this in an earlier post but it says the world of you as their parent. I hope that we will see your child next year at camp. I hope that you will scroll down the blog and learn more about the other camps at USC Salkehatchie this season.


Please be sure to check out http://www.uscsalkathletics.com/ our "Official" USC Salkehatchie athletic website for more pictures from this years camp. I hope that you will look at both the official website and the blog often and please bring your child out to a USC Salkehatchie sporting event next season, I know that both you and your child will really enjoy yourself. I heard some of the kids say how excited they were to be actually working with college players, after each game, your child would have the chance to get an autograph from their favorite player. Again, thank you for allowing your child to be a part of the USC Salkehatchie baseball experience this summer!