Tuesday, May 12, 2009


It is that time of the week again for a new poll question. I know that many parents have contacted me about action shots of their child from this past season. I have tried my best to send as many photographs as possible to as many parents as possible. The athletic department is looking at having a site, where parents can go next season where they will have the opportunity to purchase photographs of their child online.

New* Poll Question of the week-


Would you as a fan or parent be interested in having the opportunity to purchase action photographs of your child online, during the upcoming 2009-2010 season?

Yes-


No-


Would I ever-


Unsure-


Sometimes -



Last week's Poll results:


Question- Do you feel as though our country's current economic situation will affect athletics?


Yes- 11%


No- 0%


At larger university's because of higher ticket prices- 78%


Unsure- 0%


Somewhat- 11%



I want to take the time to say thank you for taking the time to answer the poll questions, they will help us make our athletic department the best in the entire NJCAA.