Wednesday, May 6, 2009

USC Salkehatchie Athletics now on Twitter

I am sure by now that everyone has heard of twitter. It is a service that allows people to connect with each other through updates throughout the day. I have added USC Salkehatchie athletics to twitter. I hope this service will help you the fan stay more informed.

If you go to most university or college athletic websites, you will see that they are also involved in this to keep you the fan as updated as possible. It should be slow this summer but you will be able to read the first 5-updates on the right hand side of the blog.

I will probably be twittering this summer from all our youth summer sports camps, from the office and on May 19th around 5pm when several of our USC Salkehatchie go to a pro-baseball work out day in Columbia South Carolina.

I will list the players headed to this pro day in the next several days.