Saturday, March 28, 2009

Indians Baseball Games CANCELLED TODAY In Lancaster, South Carolina Against USC Lancaster

* SUNDAY GAMES STILL ON AS OF 1:25 ON SATURDAY*
The Indians baseball team has traveled to Lancaster, South Carolina for a scheduled double-header against USC Lancaster.


The games have been cancelled because of the threat of severe weather and a down-pour in the Lancaster, South Carolina area.


*I just heard that if it stops raining in the Lancaster, SC area this afternoon, there is a slight chance that they could try and play the games tonight. Last update on this Coach Jeff Wicker just sent me a text and explained it looks like a 1% chance they could play this afternoon.


I will keep you updated as soon as I know anything about this afternoon's chance of games and tomorrow's games against USC Lancaster! As soon as I know, you will know. So, stay tuned to http://www.uscsalkindians.blogspot.com/ for all your USC Salkehatchie athletic updates!